COVID-19 OFFICE/VIEWING/VALUATION POLICIES
We will be physically open from 9am on Monday 18th May 2020 and until further notice our business will operate as follows:
- The office will be open; however, we will only permit a maximum of two people at any one time.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to the office, please sanitise your hands immediately upon entering.
- Only enter our office for relevant sales or lettings matters and if possible, phone or email the office instead visiting.
- Do not approach the staff and workstations, stay at the front reception area of the office, and always observe social distancing with a minimum safe distance of 2 metres.
- Do not enter the office if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Our photocopying service is suspended until further notice.
- Viewings are offered at the discretion of NPC and their vendors; some vendors will not be permitting viewings at this time.
- Buyers/tenants are advised in the first instance (if available) to view video tours/virtual viewings to confirm if suitable.
- Vendors will be encouraged to leave all internal doors open and vacate the property during the viewing.
- Staff will have suitable PPE for themselves, buyers/tenants must have your own suitable PPE, this will not be provided by NPC.
- Social distancing must always be maintained, with a minimum safe distance of 2 metres.
- Viewings will be limited to essential people only (those who intend to buy/rent) and a maximum of two people which must be from the same household. Sorry, no children will be permitted on viewings during this time.
- Hands must be sanitised on entering and exiting the property, Buyers/tenants must provide their own sanitiser.
- Buyers/tenants must not touch anything whilst inside the property.
- Staff will ask you to confirm you are well and free of symptoms, please do not be offended if you are asked this on more than one occasion. Buyers/tenants must not attend a viewing if feeling unwell showing symptoms.
- Please bear with us whilst we work through the backlog that has built up over lockdown, buyers/tenants are expected to be as flexible as possible on timings and viewings will be limited to 15-minute appointments.
- Viewings will only be allowed for genuine and serious buyers, if you are not intending to move within an immediate to 3 month period you are not permitted to view at this time, finances are expected to be in place prior to viewing and if you have to sell a property this will need to be at least on the market before we conduct any viewings.
- Tenants will have to complete an application form in advance of being allowed to view so that we can assess suitability.
- Please inform us immediately if you become unwell and/or show symptoms within 14 days of the viewing.
- Valuations are offered at the discretion of NPC.
- Vendors/landlords will be asked to confirm they are well and not showing any symptoms, please do not be offended if you are asked this on more than one occasion.
- On the day of the appointment please do not allow us access if you are unwell or showing symptoms, please notify us if you become unwell and/or show symptoms within 14 days of our visit.
- We will sanitise our hands on entering and exiting your property.
- We will not touch any surfaces etc during our visit and we would ask you open all internal doors in advance of our visit.
- We will continue to offer several virtual valuations options, get in touch to find out more.
- Sadly, we will not be able to accept any drinks/refreshments during our visit.
- Social distancing must always be maintained with a minimum safe distance of 2 metres.
- Please prevent children and pets from breaching social distancing.