- Immaculately presented throughout
- Very attractive open plan living space with under floor heating and patio doors allowing open views
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom with built in storage and fitted wardrobes
- Well appointed bathroom with bath and shower over
- Good energy efficiency
- Low management charges
- Parking space
- Quiet edge of village setting adjoining open countryside
- Highly recommended
An outstanding professionally refurbished ground floor one bedroom apartment that offers well appointed and attractive living space in a quiet setting facing south and taking advantage of picturesque open views.
A GREAT FIRST HOME or BUY to LET investment and an almost UNIQUE opportunity.
The property is set away from all through traffic with the building adjoining open countryside on the southern edge of the highly desirable village of Wraxall. Nailsea town centre is about a 5 minutes’ drive away and there is a regular bus service to Nailsea, onward to Clevedon and Bristol which is just 7 miles away. The Battle Axes pub and restaurant is conveniently close by and picturesque open countryside is virtually on the door step.